Friday, August 21, 2009

I'm A Shameless Jonas Brothers Addict (:


Okay, so maybe i'm not that obsessed. (:
And the girl who made that video is amazing, www.youtube.com/user/venetianprincess (:
But, i am going to a concert this weekend with two of the most amazing people ever, and i'll have my camera so lots of pictures for here and new videos on my youtube page!
www.youtube.com/user/ThatWildChild
Like i said due to the concert, i wont be able to blog as i'll be in Georgia all weekend! (:
Okay, well, have a great weekend everyone! (:

xoxo




1 comment:

  1. Holy sheesh!
    Thank you so much for commenting my blog! It means a great deal to me that some people actually enjoy it. :]

    And the Jonas Brothers are awesome! I saw them in concert just over a week ago in Los Angeles! They're super chill dudes. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete